Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ella Says ... (September-December 2017)

I thought I was bad before but I really stopped documenting all the awesome things Ella says.

----------

Dave: Ella what are you doing?
Ella from upstairs: Opening Miles's birthday present

9/2
----------

"Come on Miles. Come on buddy. Try to keep up"
Miles was standing beside her at the table while she was getting out her sun catchers to paint.
9/6/17
----------

Miles is standing at back door pounding on it to go out.
I told him we aren't going out.
Ella walks over to him
Ella: Miles you can't go outside because my strawberries didn't grow.

Ella had a strawberry plant that Uncle Timmy gave her.
9/16
----------

Ella: I don't like preschool anymore
Me: Why?
Ella: because I don't want to play with Sydney anymore
Me: why?
Ella: because the other week I got mad at her
Me: why?
Ella. I was building a puzzle and went to move it and they all got mad at me
Ella: I don't want to play with Sydney anymore. I don't like preschool.

Poor Ella what she remembers and thinks she remembers. The frustrations of a 3 year old.
9/25
----------
Mommy I put on my bib because my dress was getting dirty. 

9/28
----------

Dave: Alright Ella it’s time to go upstairs and read
Ella: ok. I’ll leave my iPad down here. I’ll turn it off and put it on the red chair
9/28
----------

Ella learned shack during her reading. She didn’t know what it meant.
Dave: A shack is a small house
Ella: when we lived in California we lived in a shack.

Hahahahaha
11/12
----------

Me: OK. We have to leave in an hour so I have to go wake Daddy so I can get a shower.
Ella: I have a shower in my room
Me: But then who will watch Miles while I shower
Ella: I will.

Ella was trying to be so helpful.
12/24/17
----------

Ella was talking about a spider. Well she was walking around saying she was a spider.
Dave: Do you know how many legs a spider has?
Ella: 4
Dave: No
Ella: 5
Dave: No
Ella: 45
12-24

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the shack one is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's extra funny considering how big our house was for houses in CA. double the square footage of many of our friends.

      Delete