Thursday, January 4, 2018

10.25.16

My pregnancy starting weight was 126.3. Morning weight was 154.something and I don't remember and it didn't save! I think 154.8
That's my weight between 31 and 32 weeks pregnant!

The day started off better than other Tuesdays. I thought wow it's 9 AM and last time I thought at 9 AM that I couldn't believe it was ONLY 9 AM. I had a decent amount of sleep.  I had a few minutes to try to take down the photo booth before Ella woke up. (I had to finish it with her awake!)

As the day went on, it got tougher. Even before 11 AM I was cleaning up the kitchen a little bit. But then it got awful and Miles was tired and falling asleep but then being perked up by Ella. The kitchen got messy yet again. I only cleaned a little bit but it seems to get messy so fast. That's 2 days in a row that I cleaned off part of the kitchen island and then it gets awful again before Dave even gets home to see it.

Chessa brought over some dinner for us.

Miles was trying to fall asleep for 2 hours. He'd be asleep or almost asleep and Ella would be loud or something and he'd wake up on high alert. I was so drained by this point. I was even falling asleep and Ella would tell me "Wake up, Mommy" each time my eyes closed.   Ella's nap got started late because I tried to get Miles down first. That didn't work. I told Ella if she napped we got to go to a Halloween Party. She went right down for her nap! The more tired she gets the more difficult things get with Miles too. I should have just done that earlier with her.

I got to nursing Miles again and he was actually asleep within 5 minutes of Ella being in her room.

Then I went and napped. I tried to turn on Mysteries of Laura to fall asleep through but my iPad was dead. I was charging it and it just got enough power to turn on then Netflix didn't work so I went to reload the thing and fell asleep before it loaded!  It did take take awhile to get the iPad to even boot up so I was in bed awhile. I was so cold so being in bed a bit helped warm me up.
















Miles woke up before my timer went off. I got to nurse him in peace. I finished getting ready and got him dressed. Then we woke Ella up. I opened the door and she woke right up. It took a little bit to get her ready to go. I said she had to wear long sleeves or a jacket and she was flipping out.   She went with a jacket. (Which was a better choice since it was actually pretty warm outside so she got to take it off.)  She wore tights under her dress and leg warmers.  (Later she lost a leg warmer.)


So we didn't have 2 cars at this busy party, we met at the preschool to drive down the road in 1 car.  On the way to preschool Ella sees a big bounce house and says she wants to go to a party with a bounce house like that. I informed her that was the party we were going to. She was so excited.  Then we had to wait for Dave. We were early. I took this opportunity to nurse Miles. I wanted to make sure he was good and full when we were there.  Dave was late meeting us because he forgot to meet us and went straight to the church.

We had to park far away and walk. Ella was pretty good and even willingly held Dave's hand walking along the street.  When we first got there she wanted to go in the HUGE slide bounce house. Well she gets to the top and is scared. She's calling me. Miles is asleep on me and my knee is so bad I don't even know how I can take off my shoes. Luckily I saw Stephanie and asked if she'd go up to go down with Ella. She was on her way up. Ella saw her coming up and then Ella went down all by herself!

Then we went to the smaller bounce house. Ella was getting thrown around and knocked over by bigger boys in there but she still loved it. She liked that Dave was tall so she could see him over the sides. I walked and got us hot dogs and then nachos.  I couldn't find drinks that weren't warm drinks.
I come back and Dave asks me if Ella had 1 leg warmer or 2. Like I'd send her with 1. She lost one in the bounce house obstacle course. Dave sent her in to look for it but she failed. Sadly it was the first time she was ever wearing these cute things.

Then we went to go play games. Ella wouldn't play though. You had to play to get the 2 pieces of candy.  She would talk but she was down so low we couldn't hear her. Not being able to crouch down really really sucked. I did crouch on the one game she did do and it hurt so bad and I couldn't get up.
Then she found the playdough table. She loved it and played for a long time.

I walked and got the car and drove up and got a spot in the church lot so then Dave and Ella could get right in.

















I very much lacked in taking pictures. I never got a picture of Gavin with Ella!

The entire Drive home Ella asked "Where is Daddy?" She was quite confused he was in his car and behind us driving home. I said we'd be home at the same time and then we were. She was so excited she ran down the driveway to give him a big hug.

When we got home, Ella wanted food.  When we got to the party she wanted food then was too distracted so she only had 1 bite of hot dog and 1 tortilla chip.  So no wonder she was hungry when we got home.  She ate cereal with Dave and I nursed and got Miles to sleep.  When I come out, she took off her clothes. I ask why and Dave said she said she wanted a bath and he was too tired so he said she had to wait for me. But then he realized it was bed time for her.   I told her it was too late to get a bath and we put on PJs.  Bedtime was still a bit of a slow process but at least she was in bed by 10 with me out of the room and she didn't try to leave her room once!

Dave and I started watching Blacklist while I snacked.  He fell asleep, I turned it off. Then I went to blog!

My knee hurt so bad. After I got home, I could barely walk. Walking to the car, I started to have a lot more knee pain than I had been having.  I iced when I got home but it never seems to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment