Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018 Exercise Goals

Ella asked if she could take my picture while I was using the elliptical. I got my phone back and she took 407 pictures.

I often write a goal post at the beginning of the year. Years ago I also had monthly goal posts.  I don't often remember to summarize them at the end of the year though.

For 2018, here are my exercise goals:
  1. run 72 miles (that's 6 miles a month) with a reach goal of 100 miles *
  2. complete 4 Beachbody programs
  3. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week)
    I hope I can manage something close to what is above

    Random other goals related to exercise
    1. Have a photo shoot while running
    2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
    3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
    For inspiriting others, I plan to
    1. Run 6 free challenges
    2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
    This may not seem like a lot but, I am not even sure I will make it.

    What are your goals?

    *I figure in January and February I might get 0 or 2 miles in a month because of the weather but then hope for other months to pick up the slack.

    I wrote these before I injured my back. I'm glad I took into account for some times when I couldn't work out. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment