Monday, January 15, 2018

Ella 4 Year Update


I think I last did an update when Ella was 2.5.

Stats:
  • Weight: 33.6 lb (32nd percentile) 
  • Height: 42 inches  (79th percentile) 
  • Clothing: 4T or 5T for length. Size 10 or 11 shoes. 
Sleep
Ella naps half the time at school and never at home.  I gave up trying to get her to nap in May and it made my day so much easier. 
We try to get her bedtime routine started near 8:30 but usually a bit later.  But it takes forever and she keeps coming out of her room. She draws in there and plays. I'd say she goes to sleep near 11. 


Eating
She barely eats anything. She likes yogurt, fruit, french fires, chicken nuggets, and cereal. She will eat some bites of other stuff. Some days she will eat pasta and other days not. Stuff like that.

Sample Schedule:
We wake her up at 8 and get ready for school. We try to be at school at 9 but are usually late.  She eats breakfast in the car.  She eats lunch and afternoon snack at school. When I pick her up she eats on the way home. Then she will eat at home and eat dinner.  Then bedtime stuff starts at 8:30.  I will do potty, brush teeth, change clothes. Then Dave watches Creative Galaxy with her. (Before that it was Daniel Tiger and Tumble Leaf.



Development:
In the past few months Dave started working with Ella to teach her to read. They were going pretty well then she stopped wanting to try so Dave stopped teaching her.   Her drawing has gotten better. She can draw some recognizable things like stick figures, rainbows, shapes.

Other Tidbits:
Likes
playing with Miles
playing with friends at preschool (She wishes they would come over)
iPad
Playdough
Puzzles
paint
draw
write
stickers
Watch Shimmer and Shine, PJ Masks, Peppa Pig, Ryan's Toy Review, Ryan's Family Review, Paw Patrol

Dislikes
Going to sleep
Being told to go on a timeout

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe my 2 year old weighs more than her! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it. This kid never eats. She weighed 32 1.5 years ago I think.

      Delete