Tuesday, October 30, 2007

today we left work kind of early. we were gone too long last night. i'm ready for bed already.

we left work a little after 4:30. got home 4:45 and i cooked. then that was done at 5:45. now mind you some of the sauce was frozen and i had it thawed so i didn't have to cut up the sausage or chicken. i forgot about the garlic bread in the oven. it was solid black when i remembered. i made skilletini and fresh steamed green beans with butter for dave and regular angel hair and sauce for me. but the pepper or spices or whatever i used made the sauce so hot that i had to stop eating before i was full. my mouth burned so much.

i've gained a few lbs lately. i ate 5 no bake cookies for my dessert today. i ate 3 w/ my lunch.

1 comment:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)November 1, 2007 at 12:54 AM

    If you didn't take a picture of the solid black bread, you can't ever sass me about not taking pictures again!

    ReplyDelete