Wednesday, July 15, 2009

exercise/running

I almost ran before work. that didnt happen. i was going to go at lunch and work out and right when i was about to leave the help desk called to take care of the problem of me not receiving all my emails. then i wanted to go after work but i had to get an allergy shot and decided to meet dave for dinner and he wouldn't wait. then at 8:45 i wanted to run but then dave said he was watching big brother (from yesterday) so i didn't go then. that's 4 times today that I didn't exercise but thought about it.

slippery slope to not exercising anymore.
I'm going tomorrow morning for sure!

should I do a 5k on August 1? Since July 1, I only ran once. That was a slow jog. I also don't think i have a buddy to hang out with before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment