Saturday, July 4, 2009

run

I ran a 5k today

about 31 min. i started late so many people. it took me about 30 seconds to cross the start line (I thin it was actually 31:24 but i said about 31 because of not starting right). i was so mad i didn't have a watch.
it was so hilly


i hit 2 miles at 20 min
my shins killed me.
it was entirely on roads

so it was the first i ran on roads and the first i ran on hills since the surgery. actually since i lived at deauville park

I beat haley by over a minute

i didn't walk at all.
i didn't push myself or sprint at the end. i feared messing up my knee.
this 8 yr old or so sprinted by me at the end. she had someone there cheering for her.
pb wouldn't go to cheer for me.

i finished and went back to before the finish and cheered for haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment