Thursday, July 23, 2009

stuff

i went running tonight. i haven't been because of my shins. well i thought they were getting better. haven't hurt in days. I was wrong. they didn't even last as many laps as last time.

I consistently drop 2 or so seconds off my lap time from before (even though i keep doing laps) but after so many (not a lot) i'm too dead. if it was a 1 mile race i think i would be good.

Today i only lasted to middle of lap 8. last time it was middle of lap 10. ugh
i did get my fasted 1 mile time yet. 8:49 and during that mile i read and responded to a text.

my warmup lap was pretty quick for reading an email and writing a full sentence reply. i'm beginning to think my iPhone is a bad idea as my timer.

Emily and I decided earlier today that it wouldn't be a good idea for either of us to do a 5k on August 1. me because of my shins and her because of hosting a house warming/engagement party later that day.

Today i wore my hair up. I wore a blue scarf i got a relay for life. I got told i looked cute by my manager (a female so don't get any ideas). and someone else told me I had been looking cute lately. maybe one of them said pretty because i don't get called cute and especially not twice in one day.
i think it's all the lifting. so i look nicer.

so far i only have up to G for phone numbers entered in my phone. I have email addresses from google. we forgot to have at&t copy my numbers over for me. i counted and i only have 58 numbers in the phone. i never got the numbers from my last phoen to this phone and ended up only copying over half of them last time.

but now that i have an iPhone, i need to get more emails. I should see if there is a way to get LJ posts on there. I never set up facebook app. I actually didn't set up most apps. I set up 2.

I meant to review for the gmat tonight. ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment