Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Exercise

I was cleared to start exercising on January 31. I hadn't done anything in so long so knew that I needed to start slow. I decided to make a goal of running 8 miles in 8 runs.  I ran 9 times for a total of 10.87 miles.
I also went on a lot of walks with Ella and did some core exercises. I had 6 days of no exercise throughout the month.  Some days we went on 2 walks. Some days I ran and walked and did a core workout, but most days I just did one thing.

I feel so slow when I run. I also feel my gut jiggle around when I'm running.  It's surprising how I can feel my abs when I run. As I run more, I go further without feeling them so that's good.

I just took a quick screen shot but you can see notes by each run if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment