Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2.25

This is one of Ella's new outfits from costco. Oh man cute!
 Finally my dad wasn't sick so he got to hold Ella again. She sure enjoyed it.

Ella and my mom were watching some TV together.  There probably isn't anything special about these pictures but I love them.

 I took so many pictures of my dad with Ella that google made 2 gifs.
Too bad for an entire day my iphone was on some filter for pictures. I thought pictures looked weird but didn't realize it was because of a filter.
My dad attempted to give Ella a bottle. She drank about a half oz. That's all that was in the bottle. OK maybe most of it got onto her bib.  This was also the first time she wore a bib.



Ella fell asleep on my dad.
 Ella was on the changing table so they shared.
Dave got home from work and Poly got between him and his computer.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that picture of Ella and Poly!!!!! I loove it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many like that. So many I don't even always put them in my public albums.

      I noticed above I said Ella was on the changing table. I meant Poly. Oops.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha - she doesn't look completely thrilled about sharing.

    ReplyDelete