Sunday, June 29, 2014

5.5

Ella slept in.  It's funny that sleeping until 7:05 is sleeping in.
We did the normal routine of hanging out with Dave for awhile.
Around 8:15, she slept for an hour then the next 2 naps were both for less than 10 minutes.  She did a lot of squealing all morning.
At 11:30 she took a longer nap and I actually got some stuff done. It was so nice. I just didn't get enough done.

Ella was rolling over like crazy all day.
Ella took a few naps in the evening. I did get some stuff done. Even though they were still on the shorter side they were longer than normal.
I talked to my mom on the phone for probably an hour in the early afternoon then around 6, we did a google hangout for probably over an hour. Some days we aren't talking at all and then it was twice.  Ella was already almost done rolling a ton by the time they got on a hangout.

Ella woke up from one of her naps and Dave and I were watching a movie. I nursed her in the living room so we could still watch.  Then after she sat with me just half watching the TV. Then at one point that was a little weird on the show she just started looking scared and like she was about to cry. Dave paused it and she went back to normal.

Ella went to sleep at 10 PM. She stays up so dang late.

No comments:

Post a Comment