Thursday, January 1, 2015

12.14 Steelers Leggings

Ella woke up at 6:15 but she went back to sleep by 6:45.  Then she slept all the way until 9.  But then that made it like I was behind for the day.

We watched the Steelers at 10.   Ella napped at 1. We went to Trader Joe's and Safeway after that. Shopping took almost 2 hours. We got home and Dave cooked while I put things away. We ate. Then we watched a tiny bit of TV.  Ella fell asleep eating at 8:18. She didn't even get to nurse on the 2nd side.

I wrote Christmas cards all the way until 11 PM and I didn't finish!












confused by gravity and straws



4 comments:

  1. That is the best Steelers outfit I have seen. We never did leggings with Neil (I always kinda thought they were girly and he wore pants anyways) but those are adorable. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents bought them for Ella for Christmas when she was a couple days old. so I'm not sure where

      Delete
  2. She's rockin it! Also love seeing a picture of Poly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably only take 10 pics of Poly a day. She's neglected. Then I post like 5% of what I take so she is rarely included.

      Delete