Friday, January 2, 2015

12.15


The day started off normally.  We were going to go to story time at the library since I wasn't going to run. But then 10 minutes before we would leave Ella decided she was going to nap. She napped for less than 30 minutes but it was enough to miss going to the library!

Then later Marie and Clara came over.  I invited them over so Marie could help me eat my leftovers. I had so many.

Ella seemed tired again. I nursed her but she only napped that 10 minutes on me while she was still eating. Then no more nap.  She was pleasant though. She played with Clara.   They left around 4.

We played and ate and all that normal stuff. (My pictures reminded me that we also went for a walk and I dropped cookies off at Kathryn's.)

Finally at 7:30 I ask Dave if I can go pick him up.  It's a little early but Ella has had enough and wants to sleep.  She falls asleep as soon as we get in the car!

As soon as we got home, we did bedtime routine and she fell asleep almost right away nursing.

I wrote Christmas cards and did this or that then bed.

















This polka dot shirt is one that Ella picked out at Kohl's. I picked out the pink pants and only later realized her polka dot shirt had a pink bow so they worked well together.

4 comments:

  1. That little black/white top with the pink pants looks so cute on her. The little Mary Jane socks match perfectly, too. How clever to get a shot of her peeking out from under the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wondering where this top went and today found it in the car! It is still in there. Ella had good taste. I need to get it back. I tried specifically with thr Mary jane socks because it all went so well. Ella has 3 or 4 pairs of pink pants. She's always wearing them.

      Thanks (picnic table shot)

      Delete
  2. Looks like Ella is enjoying her new table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She enjoys climbing in and out! Not so much staying put.

      Delete