Thursday, November 30, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Results and Thoughts

I sort of finished 21 Day Fix Extreme. 

The same thing happened with this one as it does with every program. I lose some weight. Then in the few days after, where I don't specifically watch and I eat some stuff I was missing out on, I gain 1-2 lbs of it back. It happens every time.   This time I was down 3 then got lightheaded and had to miss workouts and I ate extra food trying to become not lightheaded and then I ended up gaining a pound back. So I ended down 2.  Then in 3 days after I gained 1.2 lbs back.    Beachbody says you should do a 21 day fix/fix extreme and then take a week off before starting it again. Most of my measurements were the same. Nothing got bigger at least!

When I follow the diet strict then I just want to eat some sweets and have the constant feeling. If I just eat the little bit I'd normally eat and eat everything else healthy, then I don't just constantly keep craving it.

I actually took the measurements and pics 3 days early so that I could have a couple days off before starting the next round. I didn't have enough time to take a full week off and I didn't want to do 2 rounds back to back.
I looked everywhere for my red shorts. I even dug through all the dirty laundry.  I could not find them.  I have since found them between the bed and the cedar chest. The pics aren't that much different but now I'll always have this set with pics in the wrong shorts. 

This also included Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment