Saturday, November 4, 2017

Core De Force Round 2 Results


I finally made the comparison collage. It's funny some dimensions were better and some worse so I ended up bigger. Also I was a lb lighter for about a week and had 1 high weigh in when I did my weigh in so I ended up with a gain. (It was a super dreary day and I didn't realize until after that I took the pics with the top lights on. It sure made the coloring look different.)

What the pictures don't show is I felt so much better at the end of the month than I did at the beginning. My wrist is barely hurting and my knee is doing so much better. I can go up and down the stairs while holding Miles without pain and before I was practically wincing in pain. Dave was also out of town 9 days during the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment