Saturday, November 25, 2017

12.2.16

I had another crappy night's sleep. Miles just keeps waking up.






We got Ella ready for school and Christina came to pick up some boxes for moving.  I was able to finally get Miles down for a little nap. He slept about a half hour and I was able to get dressed.

Angie and Emily came with their babies and we tried to take pictures but it was a long time of not actually taking pictures and dealing with babies. We did get some good ones. Emily even used one in her Christmas card.

Angie left after 2 then I got Miles to sleep but he would only sleep on me so that sucked. I did nap a little with him on me.








































Diana made us dinner. I was trying to coordinate that and my phone was in broken mode like it had been almost a month earlier.  My phone was so awful.  I had to reboot it about 100 times. I'd click on apps and they'd say they were loading but never would.  It would say I didn't have any pictures.

Finally I was able to get and make a phone call so then we got it figured out. Dave picked up dinner on the way home.




We heated the Shepherd's pie in the oven then ate it. Ella wouldn't even try it.  Dave and I liked it a lot. I only got a few bites before I had to deal with Miles then I got him to sleep and finished dinner after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment