Monday, November 13, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 1


Plyo Fix Extreme
I had to miss the bonus round. Miles was not having it.


Upper Fix Extreme
Miles almost had enough at 16 minutes in but I managed to distract him and he lasted the rest of the workout. My arms are sore now! I just wore what I was wearing but took the shirt off over top this white tank so now I feel indecent. The basement is getting more and more a mess since I workout with Miles. I can't find my actual exercise bands but found some other ones that worked. For hammer curls I will use my even heavier weights next time. This time I didn't drop down halfway through and was still fine. I started my fitbit midway through the workout.


Pilates Fix Extreme  (and A Little Obsessed - Booty)
I didn't do video or pics during Pilates. Well I did and they were framed horribly.

Lower Fix Extreme
I had a little trouble keeping Miles out of my way. He also kept going up the stairs but I thought I could finish it and he'd be fine. He was. At first I worried he'd fall down the stairs but he helped me out by closing the door at the top of the steps so then I knew he couldn't fall back down. I did a booty workout yesterday so my muscles were a bit sore for this. I felt like it was tough. I like tough. I like that my face was red by the end. I did want to do A Little Obsessed workout but beach body on demand is not working for me.


  Cardio Fix Extreme

20 min of legs for a little obsessed then cardio fix extreme
with a few little breaks to help Gio with her homework

Anyone else almost pee their pants on jumping jacks?!

I skipped some of little bit obsessed since I did legs yesterday with 21 day fix extreme but I liked the idea of using sliders for the first time. It was a little tricky at first!

Yoga Fix Extreme was a big joke because Ella would not leave me alone. I did it. It wasn't relaxing.  I got into wheel pose for about 2 seconds.

Food:

(snickers not included in Day 1 screen shot or at all since I didn't even know where to put it.

My goal is to plan meals with veggies and meat because I know all of my carbs just get used up without planning for a carb. 

I wanted to have chicken for dinner but failed at it so then it was hot dogs.  (I ripped off over half that bun. It was just too big for the hot dog.    And yes I had a slice of cheese in the car on the way home from the grocery store.
11/10/17
I messed up the stir fry and forgot to add the chicken broth then some burned.  I had it going in 2 pans since I made enough for leftovers it didn't all fit in one pan.   That drink is recover.


I didn’t go to the store so I didn’t have the best choices.
The cheesesteaks Dave makes are so good!
I forgot pictures. I had more pizza than that. I didn’t finish the container of veggies. I had the plate with the cheesesteak for lunch and then the container with the pizza for dinner.

I ended up dumping out 90% of my shake. I left it in the basement and forgot. Dave made the steaks for a late dinner but he didn't make sides and the kids were nonstop all over me so I didn't make a veggie. I had "salad" which was lettuce with a dot of ranch. Well the kids loved that and kept stealing it. Well sometimes they stole it and it'd end up on the ground so then they wanted more.

Overall:
I noticed by the end of the week, I was a lot more on edge getting mad about not having time to prep or work out and also being more annoyed with Ella when she would do a million things wrong.

I was feeling a lot better. I didn't really notice difference in my belly but when I looked in the mirror I felt like my neck was slimmer than it's been.    I think I lost 2 lbs but I weighed myself with my PJs on at the end of the week so it's not exact.

Workouts: 7/7
Nutrition: ~80%

No comments:

Post a Comment