Sunday, February 25, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 3

I'm behind at posting about my week each week. Adding videos to blogger is just not what it used to be.


 This is what happens when you try to workout around Ella.
I was eating green beans out of a bowl with my fingers and Miles joined in. After a minute he went over and got a fork. I guess he’s more civilized than I am.




Time lapse sure makes it like I only did 2 of each exercise. I assure you I did 10. I did all push-ups on my toes!

I did my workout during nap time earlier. I bought new collars for my barbell so now I can lift some heavier weights for a few things. My knees cracked a lot on Buddha squats.
Last week I showed improvement on my left leg balance for the single leg good mornings. Well my right leg was worse. Now my right leg has caught up to the left. See the improvement. Screen shot was difficult to take last week from a time lapse so it might have been slightly better. Time lapse is rough!

I modified inchworms so I didn’t hurt my back again. And it helped. No back pain. My core and shoulders sure worked.

Pikes are really hard. I'm not very good but have been working and am getting better.



Many workout programs are only 3 weeks long so this could have been the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment