Monday, February 19, 2018

Miles Loves Books (Feb 2018)

Miles loves books. Since we stopped nursing, he's gotten a lot more books read to him.  I'd say on average I read 7 books before nap and 7 books before going to sleep at night.  Then we read a couple books throughout the day.  He also picks up books and sits and "reads" them himself.  I will notice he's awake in his crib in the morning sitting up reading.  At night he falls asleep most of the time hugging his books.  Sometimes he reads in the car. I say sometimes because I don't always give him a book for the car.






I skimmed my pictures the past 2 weeks and didn't find any selfies I took when I read to him before he goes to sleep. I know I've taken some. 




On February 16, I went in after nap. I heard him on the baby monitor but I hadn't looked and I walked in to him reading his book!

No comments:

Post a Comment