Thursday, February 15, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 2

Week 2 - January 22- January 28



Day 8

Day 9: Booty
recording is 2/3 the workout.   Miles woke up a little less than 1/3 into it.


Day 10 - I went downstairs to do cardio core. After 25 min I finally got it to play enough after issues. but miles wasn't having it. I could have had it working right away but it wouldn't chrome cast. So I closed it to restart it which usually fixes it. It did not. So then I closed web browser and went to re-login and it would not do it. It wouldn't log in. So much fighting with it. Rebooting computer. Wouldn't log in. Like you click log in and it didn't work. Then eventually I try safari to see and that works. Also in that time I'm downloading it to my phone to see. But miles was losing patience so I was holding him. So I gave up and we came upstairs. I'm mad I just wasted all that time.

Cardio is tough. Coordination was bad on the frog things. I deleted my first video where I couldn’t move  the right way. I just couldn't make my knee open the right way. I have no idea why coordination was so far off today.
I did my PT core exercises at the end. And my abs were working!

Day 11 AAA
We all worked out via zoom call.

I wanted a bonus workout after and was going to do the Bonus workout for Insanity Max 30 that is 15 minutes long but it wouldn't play. So then I did Insanity Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. It was a 40 minute workout. It was GOOD.  It was tough.    I burned 256 calories.  I only burned 132 during 80DO cardio on Wednesday.

Day 12  I was surprised how Miles tolerated the entire long workout. He did bug me some but it wasn't bad. I noticed I was getting better at moves. I also did them with heavier weights.

Day 13
Inch worm killed my back. It still hurts hours later! I’m just not as flexible as I should be and I try to do it anyway and do it wrong so many times. 🙁
My back hasn’t hurt this bad in a week so I think next time I’ll cut out inch worm and do something else that is still a workout. 

Day 14 I didn't do stretch and release. I will add it in because I said I wouldn't miss a workout but I felt like I didn't need it. (I did do it later in week 3)

I just took measurements.
Down 3 inches from the start of this program.
2 of those are in my chest though 😀 I was nursing and just finishing up when I took the before measurements and now I'm not nursing.
My arms are bigger so I actually dropped more than 3 but then had to add in the arms too. Waist is .5 smaller.
Just compared to July . 15 1/2 smaller.

This week the Insanity workout made me more confident in my cardio endurance.  But my food was crap.  I really struggled just having a desire to eat so I barely ate any food. Then I did have some extra not on plan foods like one night I had peanut butter on a few graham crackers. As of that point I had 1 Red, 1 Green, and 3 Yellows. (protein, vegetable, and carb)That's it. So I had 4 teaspoons left but no carbs. But I still ate the graham crackers anyway. Graham crackers aren't even allowed except on refeed days.  My weight went back up near the end of the week. The lack of food is really worse. I just had no desire to eat. One night at dinner I was trying to force myself to eat and just managed a few bites. I hope Week 3 is better.

All pictures taken in the morning. Similar pose.
3 different bras. 2 or 3 different pairs of pants
So comparisons aren't exact.


This shows some improvement after just 1 week of single leg good mornings. My balance was better both weeks on my left leg. My right leg was more like week 1 during week 2. This is hard stuff! I take longer to get into position and complete the move than Autumn and the cast do but I am working on it. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment