Wednesday, February 14, 2018

80 Day Obsession Phase 1 Results

Phase 1 results. Down 3.5 inches and 3.8 lb. My arms actually increased from all this muscle I'm getting back! I'm not seeing it in these pictures. When I've taken selfies in the mirror in my sports bra, I've noticed more!
What these pictures don't show is that my core is so strong now compared to what it used to be! I never remember my core this strong. I love it!
My measurements are actually worse than a week ago. I barely ate most of the week from stress then yesterday ate a lot finally. Phase 2 will be even better than Phase 1! Nothing like pigging out the day before pictures. 
I also included a collage comparing July to now to show how that difference. (Before July I was even bigger but I just went back that far. Sorry the shorts are different. I used to always use the red shorts then one day I could not find them so I swapped to the tighter black ones.)  I'm surprised how much I've changed since July. Taking pictures every month or every 21 days you don't notice the small changes as much but then compare it to 7 months ago and wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment