Tuesday, February 27, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 4

Week 4 was the end of phase 1. I already wrote about the phase results but here are my workouts for the week.



My workout earlier. Then I shoveled for 55 minutes.


Workout today while Miles napped and it was so weird not to have to look out for him. 51 minutes in the books. All 30 push-ups on my toes. With time lapse it looks like 3!

Since I felt strong and my goal is decline push-ups I decided to do some even though I had 2 upper body workouts today
I did 5!
While I did them I kept feeling like I did not go down far enough but looking it’s not that bad.
Normal speed video is almost as long for 5 push-ups as my time lapse 51 min workout ðŸ˜‚😂
Since I did some decline push-ups I decided to dig out this old picture. I had asked Ella if she was going to do a decline push-up and she did this! 



Instead of watching the Cardio Flow Video I just did the exercises since Dave was watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment