Thursday, October 10, 2019

1.17.17


I was up past midnight from a moms night in and then full of energy after.
Miles slept until 6 AM.  He nursed for a long time but didn't go back to sleep.

We hung out.  Around 7:30, I heard Dave's alarm going off so we went and joined him. He was still half asleep for awhile.

Ella woke up near 8.   Miles was ready for sleep by this point. I nursed him and got him down by 8:20.   Then I had cereal with Ella.  Miles woke up by 9:10.

Divya and Arya visited. They got here around 10 and Ella and Arya had so much fun playing. We all had lunch together.  Miles had 2 super quick naps.

They left, and we all tried to lie in Ella's bed to get her to nap.  She was so tired but just wasn't having it. She said she'd stay in her room and I went to nurse Miles. I got him 99% asleep and then Ella comes in. Then she leaves. She comes back with her iPad. Miles was so close to sleeping that I didn't really yell at Ella or force her to go to her room because I knew he'd wake up.

I got Miles to sleep, I tried to lie down with Ella but Miles woke up after 4 minutes in the crib.   So much for babying him earlier because he woke up.

At least I put the gate in and Ella went to sleep.

Miles never did take his nap and it was rough rough and I was so tired. We tried to do all kinds of things.

Dave picked up dinner on the way home. I got to eat some. Then got Miles to sleep. Then ate more and Miles woke up. I got him back to sleep. I ate more. It was 9:30 by this point!

Ella was fixing her chair and then had to go check on the other chair. It was dark in the office so I got her the head lamp. She loved it. She had a blast and wouldn't go to bed. Then she was drawing E's over and over on her easel.

Finally we got her to go into bed. She lied with Dave awhile and then continued to play in her room until past 11.   I did a few things on the computer!

Here are some pictures in order of how they happened.







































No comments:

Post a Comment