Monday, October 7, 2019

Miles's 3rd birthday interview

I forgot about this so asked the questions late.  Questions answered on September 25 and then finished on October 6.
  1. How old are you? 3 
  2. Who is your best friend? Chloe 
  3. What is your favorite color? All the colors 
  4. What is your favorite animal? A cheetah!!! 
  5. What is your favorite food? All the food (are you sure?... then after some discussion) Chocolate 
  6. What food do you really dislike? Chocolate (I try to clarify this with the last question. He insists he dislikes chocolate) 
  7. What is your favorite TV show? Car Patrol 
  8. What is your favorite song? Daniel Tiger 
  9. What is your favorite book? Daniel Tiger 
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? Daniel Tiger 
  11. What makes you happy? My balance bike with the neighbors 
  12. What makes you sad? When Ella hits me 
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? My Fishing Game and my Paw Patrol toys 
  14. What is your favorite holiday? The park (that’s not a holiday) My favorite holiday is Sunday (that’s not a holiday either. ) uhh (I list a few) Halloween!!!!! 
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? Uhh uhh uhh A little trampoline!!!!!! 
  16. Where is your favorite place to go? dinner 
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? Chocolate (no where is your favorite place to go) McDonald’s 
  18. What is your favorite memory? My birthday. (which one) the birthday with a trampoline (did this ever happen?) yea 
  19. What is your favorite stuffed animal? My panda 
  20. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? My panda (what about your afghans?) no just my panda (...funny he won’t sleep without his afghans) 
  21. What is your favorite fruit? nothing 
  22. What is your favorite cereal? Nothing (took a break. He said he’s not talking anymore) 
  23. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oatmeal 
  24. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Nothing (starting here answered on 10/6) 
  25. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream, silly 
  26. What is your favorite drink? Milkshake, silly 
  27. What is your favorite game? A video game, silly (he’s never played one) 
  28. What is your favorite movie? Nothing just Paw Patrol 
  29. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play 
  30. What are you really good at? (he didn't answer) 
  31. Where do you want to go on vacation? I don’t know. How about somewhere … how about the park. How about somewhere that has ice cream. 
  32. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? 
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter and a doctor, silly 
  34. What is your birthday wish? (I didn't ask since it was so late) 
  35. Who is the president?(he didn't answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment