Wednesday, October 9, 2019

2019 Week 40/52 Photo

I had a little birthday lunch.  It was nice.

Photo Taken September 30, 2019

Liam sat on his own for a few minutes. He's such a big boy now.
Photo Taken October 1, 2019

Miles got all the cones and wore them as a hat.
Photo Taken October 3, 2019
Just one of the many pictures of Liam being super happy. I have so many and don't share enough of him. When Ella was his age, I had a post a day and had 20 pictures per post.

Photo taken October 3,  2019
I took the kids to Maddie's birthday party. After it was over we were leaving but then instead of leaving we quickly went to the playground. I told the kids we could go if they posed for pictures. They didn't so much pose though.

Photo Taken October 5, 2019


I included more than 1 picture. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment