Friday, October 11, 2019

2019 Exercise Goals Progress (September)


I posted 2019 workout goals.  I posted my January progress then February and March. Then up to May. Here we are up to and including September.  This is not good. Not good at all.  I tried to find a pic of working out but I was scrolling so far back and didn't come up with much so you have me here eating my lunch while walking to get Ella.

For 2019, here are my exercise goals and my progress:
  1. Run 36 miles
    • January = 1.01 (Garmin or 1.07 on mapmyrun)
    • February = 0 miles
    • March = 0 miles
    • April = 0 miles
    • May = 0 miles
    • June = 4.93 miles
    • July = 2.89 miles
    • August = 2.55 miles
    • September =  2.54 mi {13.92 total miles} 
  2. Run 36 times
    • January = 1 time
    • February = 0 times
    • March = 0 times
    • April = 0 times
    • May = 0 times
    • June = 5 times
    • July = 2 times
    • August = 1 time
    • September = 5 times
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • January = 0 programs (and only half a beachbody workout)
    • February = 0 programs (and 0 beachbody workouts)
    • March = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • April = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • May = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • June = 0 programs (and 10 workouts)
    • July =  0 programs (and 2 workouts)
    • August =  0 programs (and 5 workouts)
    • September =  0 programs (and 0 workouts)
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week)
    • January = 12 times
    • February = 6 times
    • March =  19 times(I've marked 34 workouts down in my app for the year so I missed marking down 3 times)
    • April = 14 times
    • May = 12 times (I've marked 56 down on my app so I've missed marking down 4 more for a total of missing marking down 7 {63 noted here. and 56 in app})
    • June = 25 times
    • July = 14 times
    • August = 26 times
    • September = 19 (my app has 131 marked down and 147 here. I'm doing a bad job marking all on app and the app I see the total number for year year and I keep wanting it to be higher. I am counting walk to/from kindergarten as 1 workout even though it's like 15 min walk) 

For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
    • January = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • February = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • March = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • April = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • May = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • June = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • July = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • August = 0
    • September = 0
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
    • January = 1
    • February = 1
    • March = 1
    • April = 1
    • May = 1
    • June =1
    • July = 1
    • August = 0
    • September = 0
I am pretty disappointed because I WANT to be working out. I miss running so bad. I forgot how you can't run with a baby at first so even though I could run, I need someone else to be with Liam so it makes it tougher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment