Monday, October 14, 2019

MM100

I started Morning Meltdown 100.  I just couldn't seem to workout everyday and then I hurt my knee so took some time off of it. It's just insanity all the pick-ups and drop offs. I realized I put a few of the workouts on youtube. I record often but don't always upload.
Workout 1:

Workout 2:



Workout 3:

Workout 5:
Workout 8: Very poor framing because I can't find my tripod. Miles begged me to workout but then he was mad we didn't use weights. So we did about 5 minutes of another workout video.

Overall I'm not a fan of this workout program. The combinations with weights involve 1 of 4 moves that is tough and you need lighter weights and you are supposed to use the same weight for all the moves since it's more continuous so then I struggle with 1 and the others are too easy. Also all the cardio moves are tough when you have pelvic floor issues. I can do a lot of cardio moves but hers are rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment