Tuesday, November 5, 2019

2019 Week 43/52 Photo

Liam sat and played Legos with Miles. He mainly just tried to hold onto stuff. But this was his first time sitting and playing.

Photo Taken October 23, 2019
While I was doing something, Ella was holding Liam. Apparently he stole her muffin and liked it so then she gave him more. He enjoyed himself.  There was a lot of mess of wet muffin. Liam is still working on eating.

Photo Taken October 25, 2019
I put Liam in overalls. I was unpacking clothes and saw a bunch that were too small and some that would barely fit. These barely fit and it took some effort to get the snaps done.   I had Ella take our picture. Look how big he looks.  (I feel like Ella's finger gives the pics character. But maybe I should take the time to edit photos.

Photo Taken October 26, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment