Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gymnastics (6.7.21)

I signed Ella and Miles up for gymanstics this summer. Ella and Miles both stopped going when COVID hit. Miles has never gone to this place.  Now they go at roughly the same time. Miles starts 15 minutes after Ella and that 15 minutes took an eternity for him. Then Ella is done 5 minutes before he is.  Now we have to watch from outside and it's very hard with the glare.  


I was able to take the photo of Miles through the exit door. I took the photo of Ella through the glass. She's further back on the trampoline. You can't even tell. She was so far away and I had to zoom and take it through glass. I tried to get rid of the glare but you can see the car!  Ella is in class with someone she knew from mom group years ago but they didn't even recognize each other. 
The kids will go weekly all summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment