Monday, October 25, 2021

Bubbles! (9.27.21)


On Monday, Liam found our bubble machine. I don't know how he came across it. He asked so nicely to use it so we did. Ella came out and joined us. I took some pictures and videos. Ella posed a little for me. Liam had so much fun and he didn't notice me even when I tried to get him to look at the camera. 

I converted the live photos to videos to make the video. I tried to upload the photos but google photos is a pain in the neck so only a few uploaded. 

We used an entire bubble container in 15 minutes. It was a fun 15 minutes. We will let the preschool borrow it so they can have some fun too. 





Oops I had this post open and forgot to post it! I always have too many tabs open so I didn't even notice. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment