Thursday, October 21, 2021

Running Details

I keep poking around on Garmin and MapMyRun. 

I found a way to see what the scheduled run should be on Garmin. On the app it always disappears once you run it. So if you alter  it and shorten it, you can't tell. Also it doesn't tell you what the suggested pace should be. 







The purple is the plan where it just says something like "Easy Run"


This is what I actually did for my Progression Run. I can click View Details for all the stats.

This is the progression run plan.



I wrote the above but then didn't post it on September 8!

Before I run this is how the screen shots look on my phone

I was looking up some old mapmyrun details


This is the run that I ran and noticed that after an hour the satellites just barely worked so then it would totally miss streets I ran on.






I also remember this day when I was using imapmyrun and then I reset it!

No comments:

Post a Comment