Tuesday, December 27, 2011

11.28 - Dead Car Battery

Cardigan: NY&Co
Shirt: Limited
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Mudd
Belt: Kohl's
Earrings: Target

I have indoor pictures and outdoor pictures because I took my picture, then my car battery was dead so I needed jumped and had to call AAA.  They took so long that I was able to get outdoor pictures too.
After work I went to the dentist to have a cavity filled. The dentist kept leaving the room to go handle other patients.  Sometimes I was there 15 minutes waiting.  This all made my appointment really long.  My face was so numb all night.  I had a 5:30 appointment and at 10:30 when I went to sleep, I was still pretty numb.  I wasn't numb up to my eye or down my neck but my entire cheek was still numb.   I haven't had novocain much in my life but I'm pretty when I talked to other people they said they were never that numb or for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment