Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.15

Outfit 1 - Work
Pants: NY&Co (they were huge and falling down all day. It made the pants seem so long too.)
Sweater: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings: Target

Outfit 2 - Charity Gala
Dress: Lazarus (2002, $9.99)
Shoes: Mudd
Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings: Target

Yet another busy day.   I was up late Wednesday so I slept in a bit.

I worked, I went to Costco at lunch to pick up Christmas cards, and I worked some more.

After work I went to a YPE function at the Warhol Museum.  It was a charity event benefiting the Women's Shelter.  I could barely get out of work to go. I was staying and packing everything up while still on the phone.   I talked to people. I had to be an extravert. I didn't like that very much.   I think I'm more testy than usually because work is stressing me out. Little things people said bothered me.

I did learn I'm on the YPE board. I didn't have business cards like the rest of them so I was confused. I thought they just invited me to planning meetings and wanted me to do stuff but that I didn't have an official title.  Guess I was wrong.  My bio will be on the local website soon and I'll link that up here. My bio seems so much less impressive than all other bios of people on the board.  I'm less impressive but also I don't know how to write the impressive things about myself that I do have.

I got home after 10 and still had to do so many things. The first thing I did was talk to Dave (for a long time) but I was starving and needed dinner.   I watched The Biggest Loser while eating.  I was going to stop the show and go be productive but I just needed some rest time.  I ended up falling asleep while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment