Friday, April 5, 2013

3.24

I asked Dave if I was too bright and he said I could never be too bright.
Shirt & Cardigan: Express, Jeans; 21, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Famous Footwear, Earrings: Target, Purse: Target
Poly loves the cable box heat. I refer to it as her cable box. I only turn it on maybe once a month so it is like we're paying for it for Poly. Perhaps we should cancel it. We use the one in the bedroom even less often than this one.
Dave and I went to some shopping center near Stanford. We got there around 3 and still had a half hour wait at California Pizza Kitchen.  I got my food and was half done before they brought Dave's. There was no apology for it or any explanation either. I did enjoy not having to rush but I felt bad that Dave didn't have food so I shared a little of mine. I was still hungry at the end.   Then we went to Sprinkles. Sachi recommended it. I got a yellow one with chocolate icing. It wasn't that good. I also got a peanut butter one but it had chocolate icing too. I gave the peanut butter one to Dave. It was too chocolately. Too bad I didn't go to eat that one until we were home or maybe I would have bought another.
So Dave got an extra cupcake. He sure lucked out.  I had a hot dog and a broccoli and rice thing for a late dinner. We watched some TV.

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Dave's right - never too bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur on the outfit - you look nice in bright colors. I think the boots contrasting with the pants is my favorite part.

    insulinandultras.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I like skinny jeans + boots so then I have no idea what to wear with my skinny jeans when it's hot and not really boots weather.

      Delete