Tuesday, April 9, 2013

3.29

jeans: JCP, Sandals: Kohl's, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jacket: JCP, Shirt: Express, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Bracelets: Gift from Sachi from India, Purse: Target
pics from before and after feeding cats
I watched a few episodes of Hack.
I had PB&J for lunch.
I walked to Target. It was the worst experience ever. There was so much traffic. It was so hot. I got so sweaty. I wanted to die. While crossing El Camino I did get whistled at twice.

I changed into my swim suit after I got back since I was so sweaty. I decided to check my email first. Well next thing I knew I was going to nap for 15 minutes. Then when that timer went off, I reset it for another 15. Repeat until it was 2 hours later. I got out of bed and changed into my running clothes then got back in bed.

At 5, Hilary and I went running.

I got home and messed with my Garmin. I showered then was out the door.
Dave came home and then we went to feed two of his coworker's cats.

Then we went to dinner. We went to a place that had fried zucchini. It looked more like mozzarella sticks.

We got home at 9:30 and Dave went right to sleep.  I messed with my Garmin more and couldn't get the data to upload at all. I manually typed in all 41 splits from the run. It'll probably eventually upload but I was afraid I'd do a hard reset and loose everything. I did a hard reset but then none of the buttons worked again so I couldn't tell what was what.

Running 10 miles sure makes me exhausted.  But I'm pretty sure I felt like the walk to Target was tougher on me than the 10 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment