Saturday, April 13, 2013

4.4

Shirt: Loft (still one of my favorites after 4 years), Jeans: JCP, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace & Earrings: Lia Sophia, Purse: Target
Because I stayed up until 7 AM, I slept until 11:30. The computer was still broken for playing mythTV.  It reboots automatically at 3 AM but I have learned from experience that if I'm watching TV at that time then it stays broken until Dave fixes things.

I went somewhere. I only know this because I took my picture walking down the apartment steps just in case I forgot to take my daily picture. It's amazing how even after a day I totally forget what I did.
Since I couldn't continue watching Smash, I went into the office and watched Hack while updating different files on my computer.

Dave had a work dinner so I made a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich for dinner. I also got to watch a lot more TV without getting yelled at since he wasn't home.  I thought we'd go to the gym after he got home, but he got home after 8 and I didn't feel like it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment