Saturday, April 6, 2013

3.15

Pants: Delia's, Shirt: Express, Hoodie: F21, Necklace: Limited, Shoes: Famous Footwear 
I told myself that I wouldn't go swimming until I found my 1 piece swim suit. I spent over an hour digging for it. When I finally found it, I was starving so I had to eat. Then before I knew it, I was watching more TV and never went swimming.

My stampin' up order arrived.
I sure had fun going through everyone's orders.

Hilary came over to get her order and we talked for 2 hours. We were going to go for a run but that changed.

We went to dinner with Hilary and Wes. We went to BJ's.  Dave got home from work so late then had to shower that it was practically bed time by the time we got to BJ's. Then there was a 20 minute wait. It was after 10 when we got home.  Man was it good though.  I was disappointed Dave got his appetizer and ate the entire thing before my appetizer came so then he was able to eat half of mine. I even tried really hard to eat as fast as I could so he wouldn't get to eat more than me.  I was burning my mouth the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment