Sunday, April 21, 2013

3.17

Sweater: F21, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Jeans: Mudd (unsure of store), Shoes: Famous Footwear, Earrings: Target
I wanted to do something fun like go to the beach but we didn't. At least instead of sitting there watching TV, I watched TV and went through a big box that we never unpacked.  It was full of papers. I did a lot of throwing away and a lot of organizing. I had to rewind Saving Grace a few times and sometimes I just stood there watching key scenes but at least I didn't only watch TV.  Poly  helped. Well she got in my way. Close enough.  I found a piece of paper with how many of each kind of candy I made at one point. I wonder when that was from.

I finished the series Saving Grace. Seasons 2 and 3 were better than Season 1. I was surprised how they ended the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment