Sunday, April 7, 2013

3.26

Sweater and Scarf: F21, Pants: Delia's, Shoes: Famous Footwear 
I slept in because Poly was sleeping on me and I didn't want to disturb her. I got out of bed around 10:30.   I did some things on my computer. Excel kept freezing so I took longer to do what I wanted.  I ended up talking to my mom on AIM for an hour. It only felt like 5 minutes.

I walked to Safeway to buy bread. I got home and made a turkey melt. Then I at cheese and crackers because I was still hungry. It was 2:30 when I was done eating. I called my mom while cooking and continued to talk to her for 2 hours on the phone.

The weather was great and I meant to go swimming but I didn't. I guess I spent too long on the phone and also didn't really want to swim.
I ate lunch so late that I didn't feel like eating dinner when Dave got home. We both used our computers for awhile but then finally walked to Trader Joe's to buy something for dinner.
We watched multiple episodes of Suits. Then I watched 3 episodes of Suits after Dave went to sleep. I just had to know what happened next even though I knew I'd have to rewatch these episodes the next day.  Then I started to watch Chicago Fire. I stayed up until 6 AM watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment