Saturday, April 20, 2013

3.23 Hiking

Top: Soma, Pants: Delia's, Shoe's Famous Footwear, Blazer: NY&Co
Athletic Pants: Target, Jacket: Soma
I knew we were going to go hiking so I got dressed but put on a workout tank. (I can't remember what I did but probably ran to Trader Joe's or something.)
Dave and I went to Racho San Antonio and hiked up a mountain. We didn't hike as far as we originally planned.  Going up was a lot harder than going down. We got lots of cool pictures. (more pics below)
We spent hours hiking but I was sore for 2-3 days from it. I can't believe how much it made my glutes hurt.
On our way home we went to Ike's Lair.  I got meatballs and mozzarella sticks on my sandwich. I think there should have been another ingredient but I asked without it.  It's the first time I had mozzarella sticks on a sandwich but it was the 2nd time in a week Dave heard of it.

7 comments:

  1. I love the last few sets of photos with the animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I took even more but only put a few. I also took some from my perspective and Dave took some but they are of the same thing. The ones I took you see part of the fence though. He had an easier time getting good pictures because he was taller than the fence.

      Delete
    2. Lucky for the tall. I wouldn't have been able to see much at all!

      Delete
    3. You can see but you just have fence in the way like what you see behind me here https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jf8OTT885oMqJQN6aISzJgKXeqheXt2yeSFV2cRJk7U?feat=directlink

      Delete
    4. You look nice! I want your weather.

      Delete
    5. Thanks. That's the shirt I bought with you.
      I think it's too hot here. Today I got sunburn even though I wore sunscreen and was outside only an hour.

      Delete
    6. I just keep on telling myself that moving someday is possible. I wish we'd get something nicer than this bloody cold.

      Delete