Wednesday, June 24, 2015

May 16-30 Outfits

5/16/15
 This was my favorite shirt for a few years. I haven't worn it in ages.
5/17/15
 In addition to the purple shirt this was my other favorite shirt!
5/18/15
It was chilly so I actually wore a sweater.
5/1815
5/21/15
My new maxi dress. Too bad my only white shirt is big so it just makes me look bigger.
5/23/15
I tried to take a lot of pictures with Ella. It's so hard to get the camera to focus when I don't have my remote. Boy do I miss being able to use a remote.
5/24/15
 This is my go to outfit lately so that I have a cardigan but it's only 3/4 sleeves.
5/28/15
 My new dress but such awful pictures.
5/30/15
I'm trying to wear more people clothes. The nursing tanks are really convenient though so I still wear them sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this is your best outfit post in a long time. I love the maxi skirt and dress, and the red dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hoed that I'm missing a lot of days where my outfits were crap.

      I'm annoyed daily at not having a camera remote so I keep not taking pictures or good pictures

      Delete