Friday, December 17, 2010

Friend Friday: Holiday Party Attire

1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year?
Ha. This question makes it seem like I have a life or friends.  I have 3 family things plus a party at my own house with friends. I'd go with Christmas Eve out of those choices.... except we eat 7 kinds of fish that night and I don't like fish, so maybe I'll go with the thing at my house... but that's staying and not going somewhere so I don't know.
Oh I guess I can count New Year's Eve.  That's my favorite.
Christmas Eve 2009
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
I never know what to wear. I want to wear dresses. People around here wear jeans or pretty casual dressy stuff.

3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year?
Nope

4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess?
Wine. Or trays of cookies. or home made pepperoni bread.

5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year?
It would be a waste of money so I'd pick something I can wear all the time. Tights or Scarves.
Christmas 2009
Christmas 2008
New Year's Eve 2007

8 comments:

  1. Anyone who would wear jeans to a party is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have on jeans in the NYE picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were young then.

    I need to figure out what to wear this Christmas Eve. Can't wear the same dress as last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should all wear evening gowns or cocktail dresses to New Years. Even the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm young now. I changed my birth year on Facebook to 1984.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, that is cheating.

    Callie, I'm all for getting dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you dont like fish. Feast of the Seven Fishes is my favorite meal. I wait all year for it

    ReplyDelete