Saturday, July 4, 2015

5.17

Ella woke up at 6:30 and I was so exhausting. I stayed up until 2 AM. I don't know how Dave and I stayed up that late but I sure regretted it.  In the middle of nursing Ella stopped to tell me she had to go potty. Sometimes she's so good. Other times she flat out shakes her head no and then goes in her diaper.

We had cereal. Ella is getting so good with the spoon.

We played a bit. She played for a long time in the office while we used our computers. I couldn't believe it.

But then Dave went to go shower and she started flipping out. There was a lot of crying and a lot of temper tantrums.

We went to Target, The Melt, Sprinkles, and Bath and Body Works. Ella fell asleep on the way home.  Dave actually got her transitioned to the crib! She woke a little but went back to sleep. I think having an afghan on her in transit helped plus Dave stood with her a bit before changing her to being horizontal in the crib.

We went to a new Target. They had Zebra Cakes so I bought 4 boxes!

Ella fell asleep in the car on the way home and survived the transfer to the crib!

We cleaned out the play house so Ella had a blast in it. I only saw about 8 spiders while sweeping it out. Of course the adult chair Ella had to sit in so I sat in her chair. Her chair got stuck on me when I tried to get up. Ella thought that was hilarious.

She picked a lemon with Dave. Then they washed it and cut it and ate it. Then they made lemonade with the rest then drank it. They had a fun time.







































2 comments:

  1. What a nice day. That play house sure is awesome. I love that you got stuck in the chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stuck chsir is one of the many times I wish Dave took pictures with his phone. The only ones of me are selfies or when i force him to take Them.

      Delete