Thursday, March 23, 2006

tv

i hate when veronica mars ends so good when I don't have another episode to watch. i told goosey not to start watching it becuase it would end too late. then of course i had to go to the 2nd episode. he got tired and went to sleep in the middle. now it's super late and i don't have another episode to watch and i'm not tired becuase I want to know what happened/happens next.

so as i was typing i saw a typo. usually i don't fix them but this time i thought i would. i finished the sentence and went back to fix the typo. i can't find it. i thought i typed he as eh but it could have been a to as ot. it was something to that extent.

1 comment:

  1. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)March 27, 2006 at 1:39 AM

    I am in class now w.time to comment heh, GIS is sooo boring, mags will tell you so too. I have gotten to like veronice mars even though I usually don't like shows that leave you hanging week to week.

    ReplyDelete