Wednesday, June 5, 2019

2019 Week 22/52 Photo


Oh man there were so many pictures this week. I felt like I could have done a photo of the day.  I went with this picture collage to get more pictures in :)  These were at Target.  We had a little jam fest at the toy aisle for awhile. Another little boy even joined Ella and Miles. The music put Liam back to sleep a few times.  Then Miles wore the drum around the entire time we shopped. AND we shopped for a long time. He was going to buy it with his Christmas money he has left.  Then we were about 10 ft from the checkout line and he said it was too heavy and he didn't want it. It was putting a mark on his neck. He was also trying to buy other things so his arms were full.  Ella was posing by some things she wanted so I could add them to her wish list for her half birthday party. (I still have to add them to it.) 

Photo taken June 2, 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment