Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Liam's 7th Week (6.2.19)

5/27
He doesn’t seem to be smiling as much as he was 

Liam has had a growth spurt this week that lasted about 3 days. It is exhausting having him nurse for 30 minutes on then 30 minutes off.

He has gotten even bigger. I took out the little cushion in his car seat under his butt. I figure he’s big enough and he was sitting so high. He still seems so high but now I don’t feel like the straps are way to low behind his shoulders.
5/28
On Monday I don't think we left the house.
On Tuesday we dropped off Ella and Miles at preschool and picked them up. We also had a play date at our house after school.
On Wednesday we dropped off Ella and Miles at preschool and picked them up. We also went to my 6 week postpartum visit.
On Thursday we dropped off Ella and Miles at preschool and picked them up. We went to the dentist and had a play date at our house. The play dates Tuesday and Thursday were for Ella but he still was around.
On Friday we dropped off and picked up Ella at preschool and went to Yamini’s for a birthday party. We actually walked to school in the morning using the triple stroller.
On Saturday, we went to the park for a soccer event and then to Jersey Joes. For dinner we went to Chick-fil-a and then I nursed him him the car while Dave, Ella, and Miles got ice cream.
6/1
His sleep wasn’t as good but I feel it’s growth spurt related. I’m hoping anyway. I was so exhausted all week.

6/2
Liam's started being more pleasant just lying there on the couch or on a play mat. He enjoys looking around.

5/27

5/27

5/27

5/28 Ella designed this. Can you see the rocket, stars, and Earth?

5/28

5/28

5/29

5/29 Photobooking

5/29

5/30 (I woke Ella up with Liam)

5/30 Dentist

5/30

5/30

5/31 - Woke Ella up with Liam again


5/31

6/2
6/2



































1 comment:

  1. Love the matching shirt pics. Can't believe it's been 7 weeks already.

    ReplyDelete