Thursday, June 6, 2019

2019 Exercise Goals Progress (May)


I posted 2019 workout goals.  I posted my January progress then February and March. Now here is up to and including May.

For 2019, here are my exercise goals and my progress:
  1. Run 36 miles
    • January = 1.01 (Garmin or 1.07 on mapmyrun)
    • February = 0 miles
    • March = 0 miles
    • April = 0 miles
    • May = 0 miles
  2. Run 36 times
    • January = 1 time
    • February = 0 times
    • March = 0 times
    • April = 0 times
    • May = 0 times
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • January = 0 programs (and only half a beachbody workout)
    • February = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • March = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • April = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • May = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week)
    • January = 12 times
    • February = 6 times
    • March =  19 times(I've marked 34 workouts down in my app for the year so I missed marking down 3 times)
    • April = 14 times
    • May = 12 times (I've marked 56 down on my app so I've missed marking down 4 more for a total of missing marking down 7)

For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
    • January = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • February = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • March = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • April = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • May = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
    • January = 1
    • February = 1
    • March = 1
    • April = 1
    • May = 1
I am pretty disappointed because I WANT to be working out. I miss running so bad. I forgot how you can't run with a baby at first so even though I could run, I need someone else to be with Liam so it makes it tougher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment