Friday, June 28, 2019

Liam's 10th Week (6.23.19)

6/17 Trying to clean
Liam seemed better at sleeping at the beginning of the week but then at night it was so hot even before 11 pm he'd wake up 3x. It makes for some misery for me. I'm so exhausted.

He stared grabbing at toys you hold above him.  He will touch at things and sometimes grab it.

He has done tummy time a lot more and almost never lifts up his head at all.  I'm not sure if it's that he can't lift up because he does right away it's that he just doesn't.

At the park, we met some new moms of some older kids and they talked about how alert he is.

I am SO tired. I just need some more sleep.  Which probably means he needs some better sleep.
6/19


Monday through Friday, Liam did 9 preschool drop offs and pickups.  He only didn't go Thursday morning.
On Monday, he went to PT with me and we were there for 3 full hours! He was so good.
On Wednesday, we hung out at preschool for a bit and we went to gymnastics.
On Thursday, we went to Bubb Park for a play date with some kids from Ella's class.
On Friday, we went to Costco and hung out longer at preschool.
On Saturday, we went to Ella's birthday party at Twisters and also to Grant Park for the Summer Concert Series.
On Sunday we went to Costco, McDonald's, and Cooper Park.

I swear we went to the grocery store one time but I can't remember which day now.
Liam is always busy tagging along doing lots of stuff.

6/17



6/17

6/17




6/17 PT

6/17 PT

6/17

6/18

6/19

6/19


6/19

6/19

6/19

6/20

6/21

6/21

6/21


6/21 How much I carry

6/22

6/22 Concert in the Park

6/23

6/23




1 comment: