Saturday, June 29, 2019

Ella's Birthday Interview (5.5 years old)


  1. How old are you? 5 and a half
  2. Who is your best friend? Emi and Sophie
  3. What is your favorite color? pink
  4. What is your favorite animal? zebra
  5. What is your favorite food? Ice cream
  6. What food do you really dislike? nothing
  7. What is your favorite TV show? Odd Squad
  8. What is your favorite song? ABCs
  9. What is your favorite book? PJ Masks
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? This. American Stuff (She’s wearing her outfit that has a flag on it.)
  11. What makes you happy? PJ Masks
  12. What makes you sad? Daddy yelling at me
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? Nail polish
  14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. I mean Halloween. No Christmas: we get presents.
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? A bike
  16. Where is your favorite place to go? Twisters
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? McDonald’s
  18. What is your favorite memory? Visiting Liam at the hospital. The 2nd time and the first time.
  19. What is your favorite stuffed animal? My unicorn. I mean my pony head.
  20. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Pony head (I asked her what is her pony head. She shows me a pony but says you cut off the head.)
  21. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple. I mean watermelon.
  22. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
  23. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
  24. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? breakfast
  25. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream cake and ice cream
  26. What is your favorite drink? Fruit punch
  27. What is your favorite game? Mario. That’s a game. Daddy plays it… with me.
  28. What is your favorite movie? Frozen, Star Wars, and Harry Potter
  29. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Soccer and swimming
  30. What are you really good at? Doing cartwheels. I’m going to do cartwheels right now. (Then she left and did a ton.)
  31. Where do you want to go on vacation? Legoland
  32. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? cheesesteaks
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pizza (laughter) to make movies
  34. What is your birthday wish? I wish I had a unicorn that I can ride. One that grants me wishes.
  35. Who is the president? Donald Trump. Then she went on to talk about Obama and change her mind and say Donald Trump was the President. 
I skimmed her birthday interview at 4.5 and her favorite thing to wear was the thing she was wearing then. She also had a unicorn involved in her birthday wish. Her favorite animal was a zebra too.

No comments:

Post a Comment