Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2019 Exercise Goals - How I did


I posted 2019 workout goals.  I posted my progress a few times during the year.  Overall it was a lot tougher than I thought it'd be.

For 2019, here are my exercise goals and my progress:
  1. Run 36 miles = 38.27
  2. Run 36 times = 33
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs = 0
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week) = 240
For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges = 7
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups = 7
See below for details.

The end of pregnancy was a lot tougher than I expected. The beginning days of a newborn were a lot tougher. I did try to account for being tough which is how I made it as close as I did to my goals. I almost want to count 33 runs as meeting my goal because I know I ran in the house a lot more times that I didn't count just getting steps for my step bet.  I am a little bummed I didn't do a beachbody workout so I did not get a tank for 2019.



For 2019, here are my exercise goals and my progress:
  1. Run 36 miles
    • January = 1.01 (Garmin or 1.07 on mapmyrun)
    • February = 0 miles
    • March = 0 miles
    • April = 0 miles
    • May = 0 miles
    • June = 4.93 miles
    • July = 2.89 miles
    • August = 2.55 miles
    • September =  2.54 miles {13.92 total miles} 
    • October = 5.24 miles
    • November = 10.38 miles
    • December = 8.63 miles {38.27 miles}
  2. Run 36 times
    • January = 1 time
    • February = 0 times
    • March = 0 times
    • April = 0 times
    • May = 0 times
    • June = 5 times
    • July = 2 times
    • August = 1 time
    • September = 5 times
    • October = 3 times
    • November = 5 times
    • December = 8 times (or 11 if you count running around inside  in place to get steps) = 30 or 33 times. 
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • January = 0 programs (and only half a beachbody workout)
    • February = 0 programs (and 0 beachbody workouts)
    • March = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • April = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • May = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • June = 0 programs (and 10 workouts)
    • July =  0 programs (and 2 workouts)
    • August =  0 programs (and 5 workouts)
    • September = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • October = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • November = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
    • December = 0 programs (and 0 workouts)
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week)
    • January = 12 times
    • February = 6 times
    • March =  19 times(I've marked 34 workouts down in my app for the year so I missed marking down 3 times)
    • April = 14 times
    • May = 12 times (I've marked 56 down on my app so I've missed marking down 4 more for a total of missing marking down 7 {63 noted here. and 56 in app})
    • June = 25 times
    • July = 14 times
    • August = 26 times
    • September = 19 (my app has 131 marked down and 147 here. I'm doing a bad job marking all on app and the app I see the total number for year year and I keep wanting it to be higher. I am counting walk to/from kindergarten as 1 workout even though it's like 15 min walk) 
    • October = 22
    • November = 45 (app had 45! and I realized I missed 6)
    • December =  24 (app had 224 workouts and here is 240  (app had 23 for December)

For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
    • January = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • February = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • March = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • April = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • May = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • June = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • July = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
    • August = 0
    • September = 0
    • October = 0
    • November = 0
    • December = 0
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
    • January = 1
    • February = 1
    • March = 1
    • April = 1
    • May = 1
    • June =1
    • July = 1
    • August = 0
    • September = 0
    • October = 0
    • November = 0 
    • December =  0

No comments:

Post a Comment